Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Still Here





.


I know I'm not a we, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and well, and have just delayed my next post for a couple of reasons. Firstly the game I said I would show is not the easiest to annotate, so I'll do a double post with another in a few days as well, but more importantly, and hush-hushly, I'm preparing for the British Chess Championships in Torquay. Lest it all go Fawlty Towers on me I want to give it my best, and I played a good game in the city championship last Thursday, and then another very interesting one online on Sunday. That one is forcing some very deep annotation which I'm devoting myself to, but I've also been working hard too. Don't worry though: I have plenty of material to showcase here and something substantive will pop up in a day or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment